5/18/2012

What do Japanese people do?

Since I don’t want to just go off of what I’ve seen I figured I’d ask 5 Japanese friends what they would say they do.  and just use their quotes to show what some Japanese people might do…
Koki-“I like to play sports and work out. But I think that I like karaoke best. It is the thing I like to do the best. When I go, I get to be with all my friends, and we drink and sing until morning.”
Yuriko- “I don’t know what Japanese people do. But I would say that I like to go to Izakaya with friends and I also like to go to karaoke on the weekends. But during the week I like to stay home and help my mom around the house when I am not at work.”
Yuki- “all I do is work. And if I have free time I sleep.  I don’t know what Japanese people do. But I don’t think that sleep is one of them. Cuz they always sleep on trains.”
Toru- “Since I’m poor, I only go out drinking once a month. Other than that I go to work and school. But I think that drinking is one of the most common social things to do in japan.  Everyone goes to the bar.”
Manato- “hands down, when I have the free time, I go to karaoke! I don’t trust anyone who hates karaoke! Because it is the most fun for everyone!  And it is best for school year. Because it gets rid of stress.”

From what my friends said, I’d say that it’s safe to say that quite a few Japanese people go out for social drinking, and karaoke in their free time. But are usually rather busy doing school work, or just going to work.
(didn't really want to use pics like these, but i couldn't think of anything to use. and i thought that they went well with the situation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment